Are You Covered?
A health insurance deductible is a set amount of money that an insured person must pay out of pocket every year for eligible healthcare services before the insurance plan begins to pay any benefits.
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Anthem/Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (All States)
- Cigna (All States)
- Private Pay (Call for Rates)
- Out-of-Network Benefits
- We may contact your primary insurance company to determine mental health eligibility and benefits including copayments, coinsurance, deductible amounts and pre-authorizations required. However, it is ultimately your responsibility to check with your health insurance carrier whether specific services or procedures are covered under your plan and to understand any policies they may have regarding your coverage of benefits.
- For All insurance policies that require a deductible prior to coverage, we will automatically apply an upfront copay in the amount of $40 towards the deductible up to one business day prior to your scheduled appointments.
- There will be a balance due (after each appointment) once the claim has been processed by your insurance company directly. For specific information relating to the portion of the balance, please check the Explanation of Benefits that your insurance company is required to send you. Only your insurance company is responsible for determining your portion of the balance on the Explanation of Benefits form.
- Once your health insurance company has paid their portion and notified us of your share, if a dependant, and/or you incur any additional unpaid balance on your account, we will charge the remaining balance to your credit card and then send a copy of the charges to you.
- As a courtesy, If you are unable to afford your bill, we will work with you on a case-bycase basis to make arrangements that work for you and our office.
- There will be no refund for services already rendered.